Monday, October 3, 2011

Houston, we have a problem

Another one of my pet peeves is people that do not understand the basics of operating a computer.
A professor of a university for instance should know how to turn up the volume on the computer.
So my opinion is that if a prof is going to operate a computer at ANY time during the school year in class, they should know at least the basics of using a computer.
Your lack of knowledge of operating a computer has absorbed 20 minutes of class time that I am paying A LOT of money for.
More frustrating than having my money wasted on you not knowing how to play a DVD is having to explain how to move the mouse across the screen, and the prof just sitting there, saying "I don't know what to do..."
This is all I have to say. I have exhausted my anger with this rant.
I am happy again.
Continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment