Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hot Guy #8

So I know I said I'd be posting a hot guy every day, yet I've been busy and been at home so I hvaen't posted anything in a few days. My sincerest apologies to my many followers.

Hot Guy #8: Ryan Gosling.

This man is a stone-cold fox. He's Canadian, he's a musician and he's a sexy actor. I'm not typically a fan of blondes, but he is H-O-T, HOT! And his body is incredible.
I originally saw this guy on Breaker High when he was younger and he was the cutest thing. Super cute! Since then I've seen him in many more things, his most famous role probably being The Notebook.
I have never really been a fan of The Notebook either, I'm not a huge sucker for romantic movies like that. It's good, don't get me wrong and he is definitely the best part of it. All manly and scruffy and burly.
He's also got a wicked band that makes groovy, awesome music. He did a song with JC Chasez and Justin Timberlake when he was younger and it was the cutest thing ever! He sings like an angel.
Ryan Gosling most definitely earns a solid A+ because of his superb sexiness, Canadianism and musical talent. Ryan, look me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment