Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hot Guy #6

Another Gossip Girl hottie.

Hot Guy #6: Chace Crawford

This guy is smokin' hot! He plays Nate Archibald on GG which is the only thing I've seen him in. I know he did a movie called The Haunting of Molly Hartley, but let's be honest, I'm not going to watch that.
I love him on GG. His character is a little bit boring, but he has some of the sexiest scenes on the show. And no question as to why. I was so distracted by Ed Westwick (Chuck) the first few seasons that I didn't remember to watch for Nate and his hotness. I watched the first two seasons last year and finally got to appreciate Chace Crawford's captivating good looks.
I'm pretty sure he's dated/hooked up with almost every female character on the show. I never thought about it before but he i the biggest player ever!
So anyway, I had an obsession with him while rewatching the first 2 seasons of GG and it is easy for me to say that he is one of the best looking men around Hollywood right now. He just needs to find some bigger roles so I can watch his movies and drool over his perfect face and body.
Chace Crawford gets an A- because he's SUPER hot but he needs to find some bigger and better roles! Hurry up, Chace! I'm waiting (not so) patiently over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment