Sunday, October 23, 2011

Babeshow

Over the reading week I realized something. I watched Just Go With It, with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston and I noticed what a complete stunner Jennifer Aniston is. I always thought she was pretty but some of the closeups of this woman in that movie made me understand that she is a truly beautiful woman.
She has the most incredible hair (as we all know, Rachel's hair in Friends was one of the most popular requests in hair salons around the world) and her eyes are shockingly beautiful.
This woman is badass, especially her character in Horrible Bosses. She's a definite siren in that movie, with her dark hair, bangin' bod and bright eyes.
Now I have to hand it to her, she's gorgeous and she's in her 40s! She barely looks older then she did when she was doing Friends. I don't know what her secret is, but she could go up against a 20-something any day and easily pull away with the prize.
I have a new-found respect for this woman. I love her. She's got a sweet body and she has one of the most beautiful faces. Jennifer Aniston, do us all a favour and stay as lovely as you are forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment