Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hot Guy #5

I don't know a lot about this guy, but I do know he was a straight up babe when he was young! And alive... Anyway, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce...

Hot Guy #5: Marlon Brando (in the black and white days)
This picture says it all. Here he is, in all his glory in A Streetcar Named Desire. He plays the biggest asshole EVER (he beats his wife and rapes her sister. Cool right?) But I can forgive him that 'cause he is just so damn sexy.
Look at this picture for a minute. Appreciate that glory. Look at the big arms, the badass expression on his face, how sweaty he is. Mmm. Imagine being all sweaty with young Marlon Brando.
Granted he didn't look so great in the last few years of his life... I don't want to speak ill on this great man, but he kinda let himself go. See: Don Juan deMarco (good enough to watch just because you get to see Johnny Depp being all sexy and charming)
Now I have only seen these two movies (Don Juan and Streetcar) but I know he did The Godfather and countless other movies. The Godfather isn't exactly my type of movie, so you'll have to excuse me for saying I'll probably never watch it. I'm sure he did a great job though.
So young Marlon Brando earns the mark of a B+. I can't really get over what an asshole he plays in Streetcar and he let himself go later, but in his prime, this guy could really make the girls drop some eggs, if you know what I'm sayin'.
In fact, just looking at this picture does just that for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment