Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hot Guy #3

I'm going to switch it up today and choose a male celeb that is slightly controversial in the way of hotness. Some people may not agree with me on this, but that's okay.

Hot Guy #3: Jesse Eisenberg
I watched Adventureland last night and that is one of the reasons I am choosing to post this today.
This guy is totally cute, as well as being very sexy in some way. He tends to play the same kind of character, but switches it up from time to time (See: The Social Network). He plays kinda dorky, sarcastic characters that are deep, sensitive and very intelligent. All of those qualities, I love, even if it is just him playing a character.
Another reason I like this guy is because he is like a super-hybrid of Michael Cera. It sucks that he's not Canadian like Michael Cera but I find him more entertaining and not as monotonous.
His movies are bomb:
- The Social Network
- Zombieland
- Adventureland
- 30 Minutes or Less
- Cursed (many people may have forgotten about this, but not me)
He is thoroughly entertainig to watch and I find myself swooning over him while watching his movies. I'm a sucker for the way he treats women in his movies (save for, The Social Network because he's an asshole in that one).
This picture of him is quite nice, and I don't think anyone can deny he has style.
Jesse Eisenberg receives an A-. He loses marks for being American and playing the same character a lot, but he's hot, sexy and romantic in his movies. For these reasons, I refuse to miss one of his movies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment