Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blog, blag, bloog, blip, blop, BLOG!

I definitely cannot get enough of blogging right now. I just want blog all day, all night, all my life! And the best part is, I could if I wanted to! Because this is about me! I can write whatever I want and it doesn't have to be for anyone, not even me!
I totally stole this from a friend on FB, but I like it so I thought I'd post it as well! This is what I mean. This doesn't have to have a purpose. I liked it, I blogged about it. Why I never created a blog before I do not know. Shout out to my girl Brigitte who gave me the advice to start a blog and I'm so glad I did.
I know I said this before, but if you're reading my blog for the first time, hope you enjoy it and if you keep coming back, thank you friends for enjoying my random thoughts.
I'd love to say I do this for you, but we both know that's not true. I just said I do this for me.
Blog, bloog, blap, blop, bip, boop, blip, BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment