Monday, October 3, 2011

Hot Guy #4

I'm going to go with another slightly obscure man today. He is lesser known, but very well recognized in my world.

Hot Guy #4: Ed Westwick
Who is this guy? He's Chuck Bass. Still need an elaboration? He is a star character on Gossip Girl, the best show in existence. He's devilish, charming, dark and brooding. A woman's true fantasy. Tall, dark and handsome? He's your guy, in more than just looks.
He's British too. Hello?! Accents are sexy, especially British, Irish and Scottish ones. Oh, and he plays in a band. Enough said.
Being on Gossip Girl, he's very successful and rich, so of course he's well dressed and it drives me wild when he wears purple. Oh me, oh my, when he wears purple, my pulse quickens. He can pull off a suit better than anyone I've ever seen. James Bond has got nothing on this guy.
If you're not already watching this show, I suggest you start, 'cause you're missing out on more sexiness than just Ed, here (other GG hotties will be soon to follow in my "Hot Guy" blogs).
Oh, and have you SEEN the hair on is chest? Droooool.
The downside is that I think he smokes (gross) and he was dating one (my lest favourite) actress from the show, who I've heard is an utter idiot in real life.
Regardless of his disgusting habits and poor choice in women, I'm still going to award Ed Westwick a good ol' A. He's hot, his character on GG is one of the best, he's sexy, British, a musician and more importantly, he NEEDS to get back together with Blair!
Ed Westwick, you can have me. Come get me Tiger! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment