Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GG

I have to blog about this while it's fresh in my mind.
I love Gossip Girl and at this point, I don't have anyone to talk to about it. My besty at school has foregone television until the new year and my mom watches it later than I do. So I'm going to blog about it.
(I'm going to speak as if everyone that will ever read this has followed the show as religiously as I have)
This week's episode (season 5, episode 8) was, of course, explosive! I'm always shocked and this week's episode was no disappointment.
Firstly, I would like to talk about this Diana and William relationship.
What is this huge secret they're trying to cover up about Diana? And how were William and Bart involved? What is the scandal about? Diana burned the picture of herself from Bart's folder and let's be honest, that's what this whole thing is about. My besty thinks she was a call girl, but what about it? Everyone knew Bart was a player and had sex with countless women. Old news. So what's the significance of Diana?
As for Nate, he's as hot as always. That's all I have to say about him for this week's episode.
Then we move on to Charlie.
This girl is one hell of a liar. She fools everyone into thinking she's this Charlie. She seduces Nate (which I guess isn't that hard because he is the "class whore") and then she fools everyone into thinking she changed her name to Ivy to defend herself from the "Rhodes" name when really she IS Ivy! She's good. But everything is crumbling around her as Max shows up (and turns out to be a huge asshole) and threatens to ruin everything, as does Diana. Who else is going to find out her secret to blackmail her? Diana is blackmailing her, Max is now blackmailing her for $500 000 nonetheless! You've bitten off a lot more than you could chew, didn't you "Charlie"? And all along we don't know who the real Charlie is. I'm starting to get mega curious.
Dan's in love with Blair. We all knew this already though.
Chuck didn't though. But he does now, and he totally understands! I've been saying all along that Chuck is the best man, but does Blair see it? No, she doesn't.
Which brings me to my last point: Blair and Chuck (hopefully soon to be rid of Louis).


Louis is getting worse and worse everyday, becoming more like the old Chuck and Blair has FINALLY noticed this. You know what else she's noticed? How good Chuck has been and has finally become. And this is the one thing that I have most wanted to write down. WTF IS WITH THE SHOW ENDING WITH BLAIR STANDING IN CHUCK'S APPARTMENT ASKING HIM IF HE'S BEEN GOOD ALL ALONG?! How can they end the episode that way?! And if this is the last episode before the new year, I'm going to lose it. I want to know what's going to happen with these two.
These two characters are the reason I watch this show like I do. I want nothing more in the world than for them to be together again. They are perfect for each other, especially now that they've grown up and become the people they're meant to be. Please, for goodness sake, Gossip Girl angels, please let Blair and Chuck be back together.
You know how the song goes... "Reunited and it feels so good".
So that's what happened on Gossip Girl and how I feel about it.
I will end with my final thought: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN CHUCK AND BLAIR! I WANT TO KNOW NOW!
*Meant to be*

No comments:

Post a Comment