Thursday, December 1, 2011

Be a Sweetie, Wipe the Seatie

I can't stand for this anymore.
I live in a campus residence, on a co-ed floor. Yes that means I share a bathroom with men and women. It actually isn't that bad, except for one little thing: PEOPLE THAT PEE ON THE TOLIET SEAT!
This is disgusting not to mention DEEPLY inconsiderate. How rude and dirty can someone be? I'm not only blaming the men either. I know women use the squatting approach, but the fact they can't hit the bowl has to mean they are peeing on their own feet.
I picked a battle with the men on my floor last year about putting the toilet seat down when they are finished (as it only makes sense - men and women both need to sit on the toilet more than men pee standing up, so really it makes more sense), but I lost. They ripped down my (politely written) signs and continued leaving the seat up more often. Fine, I'm willing to admit defeat there, but now, I would rather come face-to-face with a toilet seat standing up than SPRINKLE on the seat!
I understand that some men are so lazy they don't want to put the toilet seat down, or not even put it up when they pee, but DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO AIM?!
I'm pretty sure I could do a better job peeing standing up and hitting the bowl and I don't have a hose.
And that doesn't even really bother me unless you LEAVE THE PEE ON THE SEAT!
(I feel the need to resort to cursing the express my frustration). How fucking inconsiderate are you that you think the next person should have to sit on, or wipe up your urine spill? Go fuck yourself how about! I am not your maid, nor your mother. I do not clean up after you.
I can guess who on my floor are the complete ASSFUCKS that do this as well. The men that think they're too cool, or that women do not approach the same level as the male specimen. I'm not a feminist by any means, but I can tell which men are deeply for male superiority.
I feel that a lot of my blogs end in anger, but to the people who do this: Go fuck yourselves, you disrespectful pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment