Tuesday, December 6, 2011

GG Part 2

I think I'll just get right into this.
Holy shit, Gossip Girl's episode from this week! So much happens and then it just ENDS once again.
Firstly, I thought Dan was going to ruin everything by telling Blair he loves her. Thank goodness he did not. I would've lost it.
But then he does the right thing and gets Chuck to meet Blair and they decide they have to be together! As if we didn't all realize this two seasons ago!
So my wish came true. Blair and Chuck finally rekindled their love that has been binding them together since the first season. And both were willing to get over the fact that it is Louis' baby. (Gotta be honest, I did not see that coming. I thought for sure it was Chuck's baby and Bair had just been lying about it, but lo and behold, it truly is Louis').
Anyway, they decided it was time for the two to get back together and even left to tell Louis about it almost immediately.
This is where the real shit goes down.
They leave in a limo and are promptly followed by paparazzi on motorcycles. The scene gets serious. Nate is following the car and sees that the motorcyclists are driving pretty recklessly and then the limo CRASHES!
Blair is pregnant and the two had just admitted their undying love! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!
So in the hospital Lily comes out announcing that Blair is awake and responsive. Chuck however, I suppose is not, because Lily says nothing of him. Then you see doctors and nurses running in the background and the episode just ENDS! We know nothing on the status of Chuck's health!
If he dies, I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't watch Blair move on from him and he is my other favourite character. I will cry my eyes out (I mean that, my eyes will cry so much that they will eventually dry out and they'll then be so dry that my eyes will shrivel and fall out of the sockets) if he dies. I cried hard enough when he was stabbed and had Blair's ring stolen at the end of the third season. Like, I CRIED! My mom did too. So if something happens to him fatally, I don't know if I can continue watching this show. Am I really going to continue watching for Serena? Or Dan? NOPE! If Serena is the main focus of the show, I will give up. I hate her. She is boring and needy.
All in all, I love Chuck Bass and I love Chuck Bass with Blair Waldorf. If  this screws up their love, I'm going to gun down the writers. Not actually, obviously, I'll probably get over it (but complain about it all the time). But don't let this happen GG writers! Please! I'm begging you to keep the best couple on television together!
Blair and Chuck, Chuck and Blair. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment