Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Total Babe

If you have heard of Tila Tequila, it's more likely due to her reality show A Shot At Love or her fame for her millions of friends online. It's also not a secret that she is bisexual.
But you might not know that she's a model and a songwriter and that I think this woman is so sexy.
I've stated I'm not a lesbian in any way, but I can still appreciate the sex appeal of another woman. By just looking up at a picture you can tell how sexy and adorable she is.
I fell in love with this girl watching A Shot At Love. I think it's beautiful that she is proud of her sexuality and confident in who she is.
This woman is smoking hot. She makes music, has a smokin hot bod and seems really chill. She is a strong, powerful woman and she seems fearless and confident.
She is this tiny, little thing which makes her adorable as well as sexy.
I've gotten a lot of flack for my love for this girl, because many think she's a famewhore. She may have created her reality show simply for the fame and publicity, but I like to think she was truly looking for love.
Her music promotes things that are very admirable, despite her terrible songs. I still think her music is fun. She tells is the way it is and has no shame for who she is, such as being a "playgirl". It's inspiring that she is confident enough with her sexuality to sing about her love of intimacy (to put it nicely).
Tila seems like a cool chick. She seems sweet, fearless and understanding. As gorgeous as she is, she still seems down to earth.
In summary, this woman impresses me and I think she is beautiful. She is admirable, powerful, confident and most of all, hella sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment