Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Key to my Heart

As I've stated before, I LOVE the Christmas season. For the music, the snow, the tradition, the feelings it gives me...
I am one of those people that will complain about Christmas music if it plays too early, too often. However, there is one artist who I would love nothing more than to listen to from December 1st, to Christmas day, and that is Michael Buble.
His voice can melt my heart. I've seen him live just once, and he is THE ONE artist who I would pay a fortune to see. I have favourite bands and artists, sure, but Michael Buble takes the cake. He's a looker, he's funny and charming, but more importantly, he has the voice of an angel. Sorry to use such a cliche expression, but he sounds as good live as he does recorded and his music is like nothing else I listen to. Thanks to Michael Buble, I have been introduced to jazz, swing and big band music and nothing tops his music.
I will admit that I get emotional talking about him. I cried at his concert. I don't really want to talk about it, but let's just say I have never been more disappointed about not making eye contact with anyone.
I love this man.
A Michael Buble Christmas this year will help me ring in the New Year perfectly. I hope you can all hear a song of his here and there this season, or you will be missing out.
Michael Buble, I've said this before, one thing I yearn for, is for you to sing at my wedding. This could be dangerous, as I may pay more attention to you than my hubby. However, if for some reason you stumble across this blog one day, know that I love you and nothing, and I mean nothing, would make me happier than to meet you and give you a hug.
I'm going to go back to listening to Michael Buble Christmas music and crying about how I will never meet him.
Michael Buble, you will always have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment