Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Life Would Be Easier If...

Everyone has had the revelation at some point in their life that if  they had some extra quality, money, tangible item, etc. their life would be much easier.
I realized today, due to my extreme sickness (turns out I had the flu, not Captain Trip from The Stand), that life would be a lot easier if I liked melon.
Fruits and vegetables are very good for sick people. I understand this. But you try finding easy access/good tasting fruits and vegetables in a school cafeteria that neglects the students who stay there on the weekends (because so many of the students go home on weekends).
I digress. The main fruit that my school carries anyway is pineapple (which I can't eat because it gives me wicked canker sores, even though I LOVE that shit), grapes (which are usually all gone by the time I realize I want fruit) and MELON! I can't stand melon. It's bland, watery and has a weird taste to it... But that's all there is, so it would be waaaay easier if I could just suck it up and eat it.
So due to this revelation, I've decided to make a list of things that would make my life much easier. It will most certainly not include all of the things that would do so, but as many as I can think of off the top of my head at the moment :)

- liking melon
- having a larger income, particularly during the year while I'm at school
- being slightly more fit
- having smaller boobs
- being wittier/funnier
- liking spicy food (apparently it is good for colds as well)
- not being a control freak
- having a macbook
- living with my boyfriend instead of only being able to see him every other weekend when I go home, if he can get a day off from work
- having whiter teeth
- having prettier hands
- having hair that I can just wash and walk out of the house with
- knowing everything
- always knowing what gifts to give people
- knowing more about my religion
- having a car (and not having to pay for gas and insurance) (unless I had a better income...)
- having a soft bed at school instead of the board that I sleep on every damn night

So that's my list of things that I could come up with now that would make my life much easier. Useful information, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment