Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hot Guy #10

This guy is a sexy Scottsman, and from that alone many may be able to guess who it is.
Welcome, hot guy #10: Gerard Butler.
Sexy, sexy man.
The accent alone is what he has going for him.
Not to mention his awesome acting abilities and movies.
And his body on top of all that.
This guy's a definite winner.
I haven't watched 300, it's not my type of movie. But I've gazed at pictures of him from it. I've also seen Law Abiding Citizen a million times (hello sexy bum shot) and even though I have grown tired of Katherine Heigel movies, The Ugly Truth is still entertaining.
Like I said before, just his Scottish accent is enough for me, one of the reasons I like How To Train Your Dragon (he's the dad, if you didn't know).
His stardom started rolling a few years ago, and I couldn't be happier. I am happy to see him be in more movies and of course I want to see them all, no matter how boring they look. Come on! It's approximately 2 hours of looking at and listening to this sexy sexy man.
Gerard Butler is an A+ without a doubt. Come to mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment