Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hot Guy #12

This one is a fairly new talent and face to the spotlight.

Introducing Hot Guy #12: Andrew Garfield

A supporting actor in The Social Network and star of the upcoming Spiderman, Andrew Garfield is a cutie and a rising star.
He played Eduardo in The Social Network, alongside other hotties, Jesse Eisenberg and Armie Hammer. And I can't wait for him to be in Spiderman. Have you SEEN the trailer for it? It looks awesome! And it looks like Emma Stone has a significant part, which is obviously the best because I LOVE her too.
Granted, he is a little lanky and skinny for my regular tastes, but he is adorable and looks to be growing up a significant amount.
He was fantastic in The Social Network and it looks as if Spiderman is going to rock everyone's socks off, so I'm hoping this mean he won't be fading away from the spotlight anytime soon.
Andrew Garfield, you are so cute I could squish your face and I want to hug you and cuddle with you.
You get a solid A grade and please grace us with your terrific presence on the big screen with more awesome movies in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment