Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fingers Crossed

I'm posting a happy post today! Changin' it up!
This is my second year living in residence at school. I plan to stay here, because it makes financial sense (trust me, it does), but what would be even better is if I got the job as a Don (an RA) next year.
When I originally found out about this position during first year, I wanted to participate. The best part: You get your own room, with your own bathroom, and it's all paid for.
That's not the (only) reason I want to do it though. I would love to have a responsibility like that, taking care of the residents and promoting my love for my school and residence.
The application was made available yesterday and there was an information session with the current Dons.
This job would be PERFECT for me!
I would get to use my extreme organization skills, it would help me with my people skills and help me with time-management.
Everything the Dons told me about it made me want to get the job even more. I'm really nervous going in. I know it's going to be tough, but I think I have the qualities they would need in a Don.
I want the challenge of the job. I know it will be hard to balance school and the position, but I know I can do it and do it well!
So here's me, fingers crossed that I get the job. I believe in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment