Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hot Mess

The GLBT (Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender) Community at my school is hosting their second pub night of the year next Thursday: Hot Mess.
When I heard about this, I was SUPER excited and immediately my mind started racing figuring out what I was going to wear.
So I've thought about it for the last few days I have been inspired to go ALL OUT for this night. I'm talking, trashy outfit, decked out in glitter, made up to the nines!
So here's a mismatch collage of my proposed outfit:
 Hot Pink Bra


 Underneath this lacey bodysuit

 With jean short shorts such as these

And heels comme ça (If I can stand to wear them all night)

With makeup like this:

 BIG fake eyelashes, perhaps with makeup running


And DECKED OUT in glitter like this

Basically my inspiration is:

Kesha! The queen of Hot Mess!

And there you have an idea of what my Thursday next week will hopefully look like. I know, you're all excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment