Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blair Waldorf, Fashion Icon

If you know me, you know I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl.That being said, Blair Waldorf is my favourite character (along with her meant-to-be man, Chuck Bass) and I absolutely LOVE her.
I don't keep up with fashion or anything and I certainly don't know all there is to know about fashion, but I know a surprising amount about it, most likely from watching American's Next Top Model for the last 14 cycles among countless other fashion shows.
One of the reasons that I love watching Gossip Girl though is because I almost get to picture myself having that kind of lifestyle; shopping all the time, having fancy dinners, going to insider parties...
In saying all this, I believe that Blair Waldorf is most definitely a style icon, and if I had the fashion sense and means to dress like her, I would.
However, I also don't think I could pulll it off.
She dresses so classy all the time. She is definitely a pearl and Tiffany Co. kinda girl.




Her style is just so flirty and feminine, with such taste. I could only ever dream to have a style as classy as hers.
And then there's that hair!

Blair's signature waves with a gorgeous headband. I have massive hair envy! Her waves are exactly what I want for my wedding one day. So beautiful and romantic.
Blair continues to dress in ways that I could only hope for.
I will continue to watch GG and idolize this beautiful creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment