Wednesday, March 21, 2012

When Did I Get Stabbed? That's Awesome!

Last night a wonderful thing happened to me: I witnessed an epic movie courtesy of the makers of Clone High (Phil Lord and Christopher Miller), that is, 21 Jump Street.

Going in, my expectations weren't great. I thought I would get a few laughs but I didn't think it would be fantastic.
I WAS WRONG! This movie had me laughing uncontrollably.
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are the best combination, who would've known?



I never used to like Channing Tatum, but after this movie, I am positive he can pull off more comedies in the future. As for Jonah Hill, we all knew he could pull this off.
The two together are solid.


If you didn't know, 21 Jump Street was a famous television series in the late 80s to early 90s. It made Johnny Depp famous as it was one of his first roles.
The other great things about this movie?


Look familiar? I thought so too. I spent the whole movie wondering who this (hot) James Franco lookalike is! The credits start rolling and the reason he looks so much like James Franco is THEY'RE BROTHERS! Dave Franco is my new celebrity crush. This guy is wicked hot and far more attainable than his brother, as he's younger and has not yet gained the level of fame as his older brother.
He's a complete douche in the film, but I couldn't look away from him the whole time.
I strongly recommend everyone go to see this movie. Totally worth the money!
And there is a surprise close to the end of the movie which was covered up so well! The frustrating part is that I can't reveal it because it would ruin it for everyone!
GO SEE THIS MOVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment