Monday, January 16, 2012

Hot Guy #11

I haven't posted a hot guy blog in a while, so I think it's time I did so once more.
This one is a favourite of mine, especially as I just got to see him live this weekend. Ladies and gentlemen (mostly women, I suppose), meet my favourite comedian.

Hot Guy #11: Demetri Martin
I love this man and his witty sense of humour. His way of telling jokes is so perfect to me. He plays guitar and harmonica while telling some of them, while other times he uses a pad of paper to illustrate his point. I don't know how he comes up with these clever play on words but I eat them up.
He's not drop-dead gorgeous, but he's funny and not bad looking so of course he's a winner in my books. His nose is his signature, as is his nerdy, awkward style.
His stage presence just adds to the style of his jokes, I love it.
If you haven't seen or heard his stand up, I recommend doing so immediately, and I promise you will not be disappointed.
The best thing about him is that he was on a few episodes of Flight of the Conchords.
And even better than that, when I was at his show on Friday night, he answered my question! It got me all jelly legged but it was totally worth it. He didn't technically answer the question (Do you still see Jemaine and Bret(from FOTC)?) but he still acknowledged me and spoke to me :)
I would give anything to see him live again, and shake his hand at least. The saddest part about seeing him live was that I knew it had to end. I miss him.
Demetri gets an A for being cute, nerdy, awkward and most of all funny, because what woman doesn't want a funny man?

No comments:

Post a Comment