Monday, January 9, 2012

My Hunger Is Consuming Me!

I am hungry all the time for some reason. And I mean ALL the time. I have no explanation for this whatsoever, I just hope I don't suffer the consequences later on.
I am moving on to my third sandwich of the day. I'm all about grilled chicken at the moment, and one of the ladies that works in my school's cafeteria makes the most bomb sandwiches for me. She has the perfect hand when it comes to putting mayo on my sandwiches.
So my delicious sandwich that I enjoyed at dinner (#2 of the day) got me thinking about the foods I love and I have compiled a list of the foods that I would request for my death row meal.
I hope you enjoy the thought of these delicious foods as much as I do!

- sushi, more specifically, california rolls with salmon, salmon sashimi, eel, red dragon and black dragon (and even more eel!)

- my mom's macaroni (it's the food I request every birthday)
- medium-rare steak with Jack Daniels original BBQ sauce
- old cheddar, harvati and gouda cheese
- mashed potatoes (no lumps) with lots o' butter
- beef wellington made by Chef Gordon Ramsay (medium rare, obvi)
- proscuitto wrapped asparagus
I would die happy :) and full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment