Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Top 5 Female Celebrity Crushes

1. Elisha Cuthbert. She is ridiculously hot and she's Canadian. I have not found a flaw with this woman. I would become a lesbian for her in a heartbeat. Well, no I wouldn't but you get the point.

2. Scarlett Johansson. Another woman without a flaw. She has a bangin' bod that is very womanly and she has a great voice. So unique. Also, I love her movies and she's a hottie. Oh, and she married RYAN REYNOLDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

3. Mila Kunis. Hot. She can speak Russian! She's hilarious. She's a great actress. She's in one of my fav movies ("Forgetting Sarah Marshall") and she had her fist kiss with Ashton Kutcher on That 70s Show when she was 14. How can you not be fucking awesome after that?!

4. Emma Stone. She is a fantastic actress and she's bloody funny. I love her, Jim Carrey loves her and you should love her. For obvious reasons.

5. Leighton Meester. Otherwise known as Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl (my fav show). She is so pretty and her character on GG is awesome: power bitch. LOVE!


So that is my current list of female celebrities that I would turn lesbian for. I don't actually mean that, but these women are HOT so I'm sure you would say the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment