Friday, September 30, 2011

Hot Guy #1

I've decided I will post a picture of a man I find stunningly attractive every day, for the forseeable future. Because let's face it, all women love looking at pictures of hot men.

Hot Guy #1: Ryan Reynolds

He is not necessarily my top favourite male celebrity but he is one of them. I can't exactly choose favourites for the best looking men because there are so many of them, and I seem to change my mind too often. But Ryan Reynolds is a name I hear often of women describing the hottest male celebrity, so I decided to go with him first.
This man is not only chiseled within an inch of his life, but he is also Canadian and was married to Scarlett Johansson. His characters in movies are often charming, sarcastic and witty and those are all qualities I dig in a man.
Some of my favourite movies that he has been in include (but are not limited to):
- Adventureland
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder
- The Proposal
- Just Friends
- Definitely, Maybe
This man is a stunner and worthy of any woman's attention and longing. He receives a solid A+ in my books.
Ryan Reynolds, I salute you and your beautiful good looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment